The hottest topic currently is fake news and the proliferation of disinformation. Though it would be counter to the wishes of corporations more interested in profits than human collective good, a system is sorely required to analyse text content that is shared as & undistinguishable from facts. Small statements with no backing and linking to articles written based on pure emotion rather than concrete evidence, backed by nothing aside from straw man arguments or espousing opiníon and rhetoric as law or common decree.
- Emotive language ratio to detailing of findings and reason based “disprove first” approach
- Inference of subtext and agenda of the content
- Links + source references count & meta score of their own merit
- Ratio of steel man or straw man arguments
- Count of balacing statements and justification/testing of hypothesis
- Count for reference to opposing views with contextual ratio of emotional tone vs analytical debate